Jul 25, 2008, 8:11 AM EDT
. . . The McDonald's in Merrifield, VA. A change in plans delayed my arrival to Redskins Park. Should be there by about 9:00 or so.
Before even going out there, however, I am officially changing my view that James Thrash faces an uphill battle to make the team. I wouldn't say that he's on the 53 man roster for sure, but he's doing what he does: hustling, doing whatever is asked of him and then some.
That leaves Anthony Mix in a precarious position. He's not been doing much to get noticed and considering that the team drafted two big receivers he needs to do more than just impressively fill out a uniform.
By the way, this is a pretty nice Mickey D's. Some stuffed chairs, free Wi Fi and a TV. Drop by if you're in the area.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins searching in bargain bin for WR's
- Sixteen Redskins could hit open market
- High salaries may push Redskins to draft for OL help
- Skins need Aqib Talib (VIDEO)
- OPEN THREAD: Should Redskins make a move for Darrelle Revis?
- Redskins go into free agency with $19.6 million in cap space
- CSN Mock Draft 4.0 - Where does Clowney go?
- Redskins deny report that they didn't carry over cap space
- Riley re-signs with Redskins
- Possible free agents for Skins (VIDEO)