Jul 25, 2008, 8:11 AM EST
. . . The McDonald's in Merrifield, VA. A change in plans delayed my arrival to Redskins Park. Should be there by about 9:00 or so.
Before even going out there, however, I am officially changing my view that James Thrash faces an uphill battle to make the team. I wouldn't say that he's on the 53 man roster for sure, but he's doing what he does: hustling, doing whatever is asked of him and then some.
That leaves Anthony Mix in a precarious position. He's not been doing much to get noticed and considering that the team drafted two big receivers he needs to do more than just impressively fill out a uniform.
By the way, this is a pretty nice Mickey D's. Some stuffed chairs, free Wi Fi and a TV. Drop by if you're in the area.
Follow Us On Twitter
- PHOTOS: No Pro Bowl? Jackson judges Miss Universe instead
- Will former Giants D.C. join Redskins' staff?
- Should the Redskins bring back RB Roy Helu?
- Redskins salary cap outlook: Running back
- Raheem Morris reportedly accepts job with the Falcons
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Running back
- OPEN THREAD: No former Redskins in Super Bowl shows talent dearth?
- Report: Packers won't let Highsmith talk to Redskins
- Mock draft roundup: No consensus for Redskins' top pick
- Watt gets 2 turnovers, dances in friendly Pro Bowl