Feb 28, 2007, 7:15 AM EDT
Reports that the Redskins have locked up Buffalo linebacker London Fletcher are all over the place, from the Post to SI.com. Of course since the free agency period doesn’t start until Friday at midnight no deal can be done. “Officially” the Redskins and Fletcher’s agents can’t even talk about a contract until then. But there is no tampering unless the Bills decide to make such a charge. Something tells me that since they also are out having informal, hypothetical conversations with the agents of players who will be on the market, talks accented with frequent winks, nods, and nudges, the Bills won’t raise much of a stink.
You can read the rest of this entry at the blog’s new home located at www.Blog.RedskinsGames.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Five final thoughts on Redskins vs. Eagles
- DeSean Jackson, Kirk Cousins ready for Eagles? (VIDEO)
- Fantasy Fix: Nick Foles vs. Redskins top-ranked defense
- Will Kirk Cousins take advantage of latest opportunity?
- Redskins' Jason Hatcher gets small surprise from NFL
- What they're saying about the Redskins--Bullish on Cousins
- Kay Adams on Kirk Cousins' fantasy value (VIDEO)
- Goodell: 'Same mistakes can never be repeated'
- Redskins get bad news on Jordan Reed's status for Sunday
- With Forbath questionable, Redskins will have kicker insurance