Feb 28, 2007, 7:15 AM EDT
Reports that the Redskins have locked up Buffalo linebacker London Fletcher are all over the place, from the Post to SI.com. Of course since the free agency period doesn’t start until Friday at midnight no deal can be done. “Officially” the Redskins and Fletcher’s agents can’t even talk about a contract until then. But there is no tampering unless the Bills decide to make such a charge. Something tells me that since they also are out having informal, hypothetical conversations with the agents of players who will be on the market, talks accented with frequent winks, nods, and nudges, the Bills won’t raise much of a stink.
You can read the rest of this entry at the blog’s new home located at www.Blog.RedskinsGames.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Griffin glad he doesn't have to worry about getting enough reps
- Redskins' Hatcher: Knee is 'progressing pretty quickly'
- Redskins training camp practice report, Day 1: A soggy start
- RG3: 'Good thing to have two coaches that believe in you'
- RG3: 'You can never get tired of doing things the right way'
- Andre Roberts opens camp as punt and kickoff returner
- DeAngelo Hall compares himself to NFL's best cornerbacks (VIDEO)
- DeAngelo Hall on Redskins: 'We all got a chip on our shoulders'
- Ray Rice suspended for two games
- OPEN THREAD: What's the right media strategy for RG3?