Feb 28, 2007, 11:15 AM EDT
Reports that the Redskins have locked up Buffalo linebacker London Fletcher are all over the place, from the Post to SI.com. Of course since the free agency period doesn’t start until Friday at midnight no deal can be done. “Officially” the Redskins and Fletcher’s agents can’t even talk about a contract until then. But there is no tampering unless the Bills decide to make such a charge. Something tells me that since they also are out having informal, hypothetical conversations with the agents of players who will be on the market, talks accented with frequent winks, nods, and nudges, the Bills won’t raise much of a stink.
You can read the rest of this entry at the blog’s new home located at www.Blog.RedskinsGames.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins position preview: Cornerbacks
- Will the Redskins air it out more in 2016?
- Need to Know: The top five receivers the Redskins will face in 2016
- Redskins' Callahan on Lichtensteiger: 'We’re fortunate to have him'
- As deadline approaches, little momentum for Kirk Cousins' long-term deal
- Left guard preview: Big competition coming at Redskins camp
- Need to Know: RB Arian Foster says he’s ready to go—should the Redskins call?
- Among NFL tight ends, Jordan Reed ranks as "most dangerous"
- Redskins position preview: Safety
- Balanced salary structure helps Redskins stay under the cap