Feb 28, 2007, 11:15 AM EDT
Reports that the Redskins have locked up Buffalo linebacker London Fletcher are all over the place, from the Post to SI.com. Of course since the free agency period doesn’t start until Friday at midnight no deal can be done. “Officially” the Redskins and Fletcher’s agents can’t even talk about a contract until then. But there is no tampering unless the Bills decide to make such a charge. Something tells me that since they also are out having informal, hypothetical conversations with the agents of players who will be on the market, talks accented with frequent winks, nods, and nudges, the Bills won’t raise much of a stink.
You can read the rest of this entry at the blog’s new home located at www.Blog.RedskinsGames.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins' Cofield '100-percent' after hernia surgery
- Redskins CB Tracy Porter returns from shoulder surgery
- Redskins' Gruden says Young 'will be a major part of this offense'
- Trent Williams 'energized' by Jay Gruden's energy (VIDEO)
- Who would Trent Williams bring with him in a dark alley? (VIDEO)
- Father knows best: Jim Gruden joins sons at Redskins camp
- Redskins camp, Day 2 notes--Moss survives the mental grind
- Will Ryan Clark fill the leadership void? (VIDEO)
- Morris: New receivers open up offense for everyone (VIDEO)
- Jay Gruden: Brother Jon has 'a lot of B.S. to him' (VIDEO)