Feb 28, 2007, 11:15 AM EST
Reports that the Redskins have locked up Buffalo linebacker London Fletcher are all over the place, from the Post to SI.com. Of course since the free agency period doesn’t start until Friday at midnight no deal can be done. “Officially” the Redskins and Fletcher’s agents can’t even talk about a contract until then. But there is no tampering unless the Bills decide to make such a charge. Something tells me that since they also are out having informal, hypothetical conversations with the agents of players who will be on the market, talks accented with frequent winks, nods, and nudges, the Bills won’t raise much of a stink.
You can read the rest of this entry at the blog’s new home located at www.Blog.RedskinsGames.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFL says two penalties on Breeland should not have been called
- Report: Vick says playing for Skins would be a dream come true
- Tarik El-Bashir and Clifton Brown talk Ravens, Redskins
- Hines Ward talks RG3, Ravens and Johnny Football
- DeSean Jackson says he's over the Eagles
- Gruden likes the Redskins 'core' of players
- Redskins' Gruden thinks what he says about RG3 gets "twisted"
- Jordan Reed misses practices for child's birth
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Wish list shouldn't start with Winston, Mariota
- Trent Williams, Jason Hatcher sidelined Wednesday