Jan 23, 2007, 3:28 PM EDT
The NFL playoffs are one game away from being concluded. They occurred, of course, without the participation of the Redskins, an all too frequent occurrence in the past decade and a half. With the coaches being involved in season-ending meetings and the players scattering to their homes and various vacation destinations it’s doubtful that they paid much attention to the proceedings in the 10 postseason games played so far.
You can read the rest of this blog at its new home located at blog.redskinsgames.com
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'
- Meaningful work in Redskins' rushing game will have to wait until camp
- DeAngelo Hall on DeSean Jackson's OTAs absence: 'You want him here, but...'
- Redskins G Shawn Lauvao is progressing, but can he reclaim his starting job?
- Need to Know: Is Jackson's absence from some Redskins OTAs an issue?