Jan 23, 2007, 3:28 PM EST
The NFL playoffs are one game away from being concluded. They occurred, of course, without the participation of the Redskins, an all too frequent occurrence in the past decade and a half. With the coaches being involved in season-ending meetings and the players scattering to their homes and various vacation destinations it’s doubtful that they paid much attention to the proceedings in the 10 postseason games played so far.
You can read the rest of this blog at its new home located at blog.redskinsgames.com
Follow Us On Twitter
- With Davis and Allen back, Carolina's 'D' will be at full strength Sunday
- Kirk Cousins fills in the blank on The Players' Tribune
- Antonio Brown catches impressive behind-the-back pass from Cousins
- The Redskins week that was—The free agent list, Hatcher's status
- Kirk: RG3 will be fine, NFCE is iconic and hot dogs are sandwiches
- Who will start at inside linebacker for the Redskins in 2016?
- Kubiak: Manning 'as good as he's looked all year'
- Only a handful of starters will be left from 2012 Redskins team
- Former Redskins K Gano hopes to deliver winning field goal in Super Bowl
- Hipster Draymond Green believed in Kirk Cousins before it was cool