Jan 23, 2007, 3:28 PM EDT
The NFL playoffs are one game away from being concluded. They occurred, of course, without the participation of the Redskins, an all too frequent occurrence in the past decade and a half. With the coaches being involved in season-ending meetings and the players scattering to their homes and various vacation destinations it’s doubtful that they paid much attention to the proceedings in the 10 postseason games played so far.
You can read the rest of this blog at its new home located at blog.redskinsgames.com
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins will try in-house options to replace Galette
- Gruden says focus with Kirk Cousins is on football, not contracts
- Madden ranked its top five tight ends. Jordan Reed isn't one of them
- Rearranging priorities helped make 2015 Redskins more successful
- Kirk Cousins on contract: 'Don't think we really did' get close to a deal
- Redskins' training camp facility walloped by Richmond storm
- Greg Hardy to Redskins? NFL expert says Dwight Freeney more "realistic"
- OPEN THREAD: After Galette injury, should Redskins switch Trent Murphy back to LB?
- Need to Know: Five questions for Redskins coach Jay Gruden
- On eve of Redskins training camp, Kerrigan describes Galette injury 'shocking' and 'heartbreaking'