Aug 3, 2006, 5:30 PM EDT
Folks, I want to apologize for not having posted here for a while. As some of you know, the “real” home for this blog is located at WarpathInsiders.com. That’s where my articles on the Redskins are posted immediately and frequently. If you want to catch up on what you’ve missed, just go here to the site archives and you can get everything I’ve written for the site.
Some are under the impression that WarpathInsiders.com is a “pay” site. While there are some articles there that require a subscription to access, my blog and many other great articles are available for anyone, just as they are here.
Also, if you’re using RSS or another newsreader to alert you to new entries here, you can do the same thing for the WarpathInsiders site.
That being said, I will be sure to start cross-posting my blog entries here starting immediately. I like the archive feature here and, most of all, the regular comments I get from a lot of you. They will be posted first at WarpathInsiders.com and there may be a delay in getting them copied over to here, but I promise that I will do so as soon as I have a chance.
Thanks much for your loyal readership for what’s coming up on two years. Although it’s not a huge audience here, it’s a loyal one and it’s a lot of fun getting your feedback and comments.
OK, time to get to Redskins Park, I should have a new post in the next 24 hours or so.
Follow Us On Twitter
- PHOTO: Redskins CB Josh Norman meets Nats star Bryce Harper
- Report: Reggie Ragland has enlarged aorta, could fall in draft
- Final NFL mock draft thoughts: Options galore for Redskins
- Three questions for the Redskins on Day 1 of the NFL Draft
- Ben Standig's 2016 NFL Mock Draft: Final first round revealed
- Redskins' draft prospect wants entire league to know he's clean
- Ryan Kerrigan nails Backstreet Boys song in 'Carpool Karaoke" spinoff
- Redskins' GM McCloughan: Blocking tight ends 'a dying breed'
- Redskins Mock Draft, v 4.0: The final haul before the real thing
- Redskins' McCloughan: 'The optimism is there'