Aug 3, 2006, 9:30 PM EDT
Folks, I want to apologize for not having posted here for a while. As some of you know, the “real” home for this blog is located at WarpathInsiders.com. That’s where my articles on the Redskins are posted immediately and frequently. If you want to catch up on what you’ve missed, just go here to the site archives and you can get everything I’ve written for the site.
Some are under the impression that WarpathInsiders.com is a “pay” site. While there are some articles there that require a subscription to access, my blog and many other great articles are available for anyone, just as they are here.
Also, if you’re using RSS or another newsreader to alert you to new entries here, you can do the same thing for the WarpathInsiders site.
That being said, I will be sure to start cross-posting my blog entries here starting immediately. I like the archive feature here and, most of all, the regular comments I get from a lot of you. They will be posted first at WarpathInsiders.com and there may be a delay in getting them copied over to here, but I promise that I will do so as soon as I have a chance.
Thanks much for your loyal readership for what’s coming up on two years. Although it’s not a huge audience here, it’s a loyal one and it’s a lot of fun getting your feedback and comments.
OK, time to get to Redskins Park, I should have a new post in the next 24 hours or so.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Griffin to see two specialists Friday
- Gruden talks about Redskins on the bubble
- Roster Bubble: Did Jackson Jeffcoat do enough to make the 53?
- Redskins drop preseason finale despite effort from Ross
- Redskins Pulse: Colt leads Redskins in preseason finale
- Exclusive: NFLPA's Smith thinks Pats may want 'do-over' after Brady victory
- Exclusive: NFLPA head DeMaurice Smith reacts to Deflategate ruling
- OPEN THREAD: Should McCoy really play all game vs Jacksonville?
- No NFL discipline for Crowder following abuse allegation
- Bubble players to make closing argument when Redskins host Jags