Aug 3, 2006, 9:30 PM EDT
Folks, I want to apologize for not having posted here for a while. As some of you know, the “real” home for this blog is located at WarpathInsiders.com. That’s where my articles on the Redskins are posted immediately and frequently. If you want to catch up on what you’ve missed, just go here to the site archives and you can get everything I’ve written for the site.
Some are under the impression that WarpathInsiders.com is a “pay” site. While there are some articles there that require a subscription to access, my blog and many other great articles are available for anyone, just as they are here.
Also, if you’re using RSS or another newsreader to alert you to new entries here, you can do the same thing for the WarpathInsiders site.
That being said, I will be sure to start cross-posting my blog entries here starting immediately. I like the archive feature here and, most of all, the regular comments I get from a lot of you. They will be posted first at WarpathInsiders.com and there may be a delay in getting them copied over to here, but I promise that I will do so as soon as I have a chance.
Thanks much for your loyal readership for what’s coming up on two years. Although it’s not a huge audience here, it’s a loyal one and it’s a lot of fun getting your feedback and comments.
OK, time to get to Redskins Park, I should have a new post in the next 24 hours or so.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Is Joe Flacco the best player on the Ravens and the Redskins?
- Chick Hernandez considers RG3 one of the biggest hurdles for Skins in 2016
- Redskins position preview: Defensive line
- Loss to Ryan’s Eagles spurred Gibbs, Redskins to last title
- Need to Know: Ranking the Redskins' rookies—Who will have the most impact in 2016?
- Kirk Cousins talks hand size, marvels at Russell Wilson
- Report: Former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan to host Donald Trump fundraiser
- 'Full steam ahead' - Kirk Cousins focused on football, not contracts
- Redskins position preview: Outside linebackers
- Red zone, 3rd improvement will be hard to come by for Redskins' offense