Jan 14, 2006, 11:54 PM EDT
In Arizona, the Redskins were trailing and took the second-half kickoff and pounded it down the field for a critical touchdown. This ain’t Arizona, that’s for sure, but the Redskins need something similar here.
Brunell is really struggling with his throws. Cooley was open there for a first down on the Redskins’ first possession, but the ball sailed on Brunell. It may be up to the defense to get a turnover if they are to have a shot.
This Maurice Morris kid (he may not be a kid, I don’t really know) is running well. It’s allowing Seattle to keep in its normal offense going. They’re getting good yardage on first down one way or another and they’re converting the third and short situations. It’s getting very, very dangerous for the Redskins.
Hasselbeck 6 run (Brown kick) Seahawks 14, Redskins 3
Now is when they need that drive, obviously even worse than they did before.
Cory Raymer is in at right guard in place of Ray Brown. He’s an old vet, but he did get nailed for that holding call. It doesn’t look like he’s ready to play.
I didn’t see Farris covering up a receiver there when the flag negated the first down; he was covering Samuels.
Gut check for the Skins and Gibbs, going for it on fourth and a full two to go. Good call to run Portis on the toss sweep.
Brunell has to get rid of the ball on fourth and 13. Throw it up for grabs, throw an interception, do anything besides take the sack. It’s absolutely up to the defense to score now.
Follow Us On Twitter
- When it comes to Madden corners, there's Josh Norman, then everyone else
- Redskins activate Perry Riley from PUP list, LB set for practice
- Josh Norman using his physicality to help cure Matt Jones of 'fumble-itis'
- Live Redskins practice report--Day 2
- Scot McCloughan injured his hand punching a wall after hearing of Josh Doctson's injury
- Josh Norman has had enough talking about Odell Beckham (VIDEO)
- Play of the day: Cousins performing under a pass rush
- DeSean Jackson on 2016 Redskins: Nobody believes in us. We don't really care
- Redskins' Smith ready to step up in wake of Galette injury
- Need to Know: When healthy, Redskins' Lauvao will have to earn his job back