Jan 7, 2006, 8:42 PM EST
This game is being placed squarely on the shoulders of the defense, evidently. If they tackle like Walt Harris did when he had Williams for a five-yard loss but let him get away, that’s a shaky proposition.
Time for the D to step up here on fourth down. Let’s see.
That was a rather cocky call by Gruden there on the fourth down play. Hopefully this will serve as a wakeup call for the offense. A grinding field goal drive is in order here.
Not a three and out. Again, it’s in the hands of the defense. They haven’t let them down so far, but it’s getting scarier each time.
The Bucs burned a timeout before that fourth-down play, so they only have two left. A couple of first downs on the ground will go a long way towards salting this one away.
That’s going to be an incomplete pass, it has to be. What the official said was exactly what you see on replay, he starting losing control on the way down.
Play upheld, Bucs use their last time out and it’s fourth down and ten.
Really glad that the Skins won’t be facing Edell Shepherd the rest of the year.
If Derrick Frost kicks it anywhere near Galloway, he should be fined his game check.
Take that back. Fine him his game check for that 14-yard punt. That’s picking your poison, I guess.
Marcus Washington is poison to Simms and the Bucs. Hail to the Redskins!
Survive and advance.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Breakout potential: Can Dustin Hopkins become a top kicker?
- Should the Redskins re-sign Darrel Young?
- Could Matt Forte be a fit for the Ravens or Redskins?
- The Redskins week that was—rebuilding the defense
- Report: Final hurdle cleared ahead of RG3's expected release
- RG3 gets birthday wishes from Terrance Knighton - complete with big hit
- Do the Redskins need to find new returners in 2016?
- Have the Redskins found the answer at right tackle?
- NBC10: No warrant expected for LeSean McCoy until next week
- For Redskins and Cousins no news is good news