Jan 1, 2006, 8:31 PM EDT
A couple of flags perhaps helping the Redskins field position, if they can take advantage by stopping the Eagles.
Stopped single handedly—with the tip to himself–by Lamar Marshall.
Is there anyone out there who still thinks that Clinton Portis is just a scatback who is the product of a system in Denver? That was some power running complimented by speed.
How can you kick the ball out of bounds? After battling so hard to win the field position battle (and getting a couple of flags to maintain it), John Hall hands it right back to the Eagles. It’s now back to the defense.
After almost getting one fumble, the Skins get their hands on this one by McMahon. It’s time to salt this puppy away with a time-killing touchdown drive. Somehow, I don’t think that it will be that easy.
I’ve been hoping that Frost would improve as the year went on, but he’s just as inconsistent has he’s been all year long. Needing a good boot to pin the Eagles deep, he hits it short and the result is worse than a touchback.
Coy Detmer is now in at quarterback. Are they now cheering in Dallas or are they wondering what Andy Reid is thinking?
It appears to be the latter as of this moment. That was an unimpressive series, to say the least. Now, where’s that time-killing drive?
The Washington offensive line has been played to a standoff all day long. They just aren’t getting any push.
Brunell is getting some push there, though. Another huge scramble.
One more stop with 75 yards of turf for Philly to cover.
They got it. Sean Taylor can run all the way to Tampa Bay.
It kneel down time. The Eagles were game, but over 60 minutes of football the better team generally prevails. That’s especially true when they turn the ball over six times. Philly’s weakness at quarterback was too much for the Eagles to overcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'
- Meaningful work in Redskins' rushing game will have to wait until camp
- DeAngelo Hall on DeSean Jackson's OTAs absence: 'You want him here, but...'
- Redskins G Shawn Lauvao is progressing, but can he reclaim his starting job?
- Need to Know: Is Jackson's absence from some Redskins OTAs an issue?
- No brawl, just competition between Josh Norman and Kirk Cousins
- Kirk Cousins is comfortable taking 'ownership' of Redskins' offense now
- Redskins teammates already putting Jordan Reed in elite class
- Redskins rookie WR Josh Doctson held out of OTAs
- Gruden on DeSean Jackson missing OTAs: He will probably show up