Jan 1, 2006, 8:31 PM EDT
A couple of flags perhaps helping the Redskins field position, if they can take advantage by stopping the Eagles.
Stopped single handedly—with the tip to himself–by Lamar Marshall.
Is there anyone out there who still thinks that Clinton Portis is just a scatback who is the product of a system in Denver? That was some power running complimented by speed.
How can you kick the ball out of bounds? After battling so hard to win the field position battle (and getting a couple of flags to maintain it), John Hall hands it right back to the Eagles. It’s now back to the defense.
After almost getting one fumble, the Skins get their hands on this one by McMahon. It’s time to salt this puppy away with a time-killing touchdown drive. Somehow, I don’t think that it will be that easy.
I’ve been hoping that Frost would improve as the year went on, but he’s just as inconsistent has he’s been all year long. Needing a good boot to pin the Eagles deep, he hits it short and the result is worse than a touchback.
Coy Detmer is now in at quarterback. Are they now cheering in Dallas or are they wondering what Andy Reid is thinking?
It appears to be the latter as of this moment. That was an unimpressive series, to say the least. Now, where’s that time-killing drive?
The Washington offensive line has been played to a standoff all day long. They just aren’t getting any push.
Brunell is getting some push there, though. Another huge scramble.
One more stop with 75 yards of turf for Philly to cover.
They got it. Sean Taylor can run all the way to Tampa Bay.
It kneel down time. The Eagles were game, but over 60 minutes of football the better team generally prevails. That’s especially true when they turn the ball over six times. Philly’s weakness at quarterback was too much for the Eagles to overcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Fantasy Fix: Alfred Morris' fade pattern in Week 5 rankings
- Redskins show support of Breast Cancer Awareness
- Injury report: Status of Williams, Paul and Reed
- Giants loss in the past, ready for Seattle
- At 1-3, the Redskins are fighting history
- Redskins' Moss: 'It hurts' to be inactive every week
- Kirk Cousins needs to improve on the money down
- Redskins call audible on RG3's approach to rehab
- OPEN THREAD: How will Kirk Cousins respond to Giants game?
- Where are we? The state of the Redskins in Week 5