Dec 4, 2005, 7:25 PM EST
I suppose it’s a bit harsh to get on Antonio Brown about this, but what is he doing fielding a punt inside the five. I guess he was focused on catching the ball and he wasn’t quite sure where he was, but you have to let that one go.
More YAC by Cooley as he picks up another first down. It helps that the Rams are just not a very good tackling team and not a very good defensive team, period.
A good field position drive by Washington, I suppose, getting out of the hole after Brown fielded the punt. Still, it leaves you wanting more, like seven points more. The hold that killed the first down conversion and the awful play that ensued left a sour taste.
The completion to Holt that was called back for holding was a classic case of what Sean Taylor has been doing wrong this year. He was the deep help and either didn’t look up for the ball or he severely misjudged it. It was fairly easy for Holt to make the catch despite triple coverage as Taylor ran right past him.
It’s great to seen Santana Moss snatch the ball out of the air like he did to convert that third and nine at the end of the third quarter. That’s been missing for a few weeks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- UFC legend Chuck Liddell joins Redskins Nation
- London Fletcher: Sean Taylor 'was just scratching the surface'
- Rookie review: How does Kyshoen Jarrett fit into the Redskins' plans?
- Who has the best chance of being the Redskins' first pick?
- Redskins going defense first in many mock drafts
- Should the Redskins bring back DeSean Jackson in 2016?
- Who are the top 5 quarterbacks of all-time?
- Will McCloughan try to build the Redskins' defense through free agency?
- Despite 2015 success, Vegas not high on 2016 Redskins
- Eagles release wide receiver Riley Cooper