Dec 4, 2005, 7:25 PM EST
I suppose it’s a bit harsh to get on Antonio Brown about this, but what is he doing fielding a punt inside the five. I guess he was focused on catching the ball and he wasn’t quite sure where he was, but you have to let that one go.
More YAC by Cooley as he picks up another first down. It helps that the Rams are just not a very good tackling team and not a very good defensive team, period.
A good field position drive by Washington, I suppose, getting out of the hole after Brown fielded the punt. Still, it leaves you wanting more, like seven points more. The hold that killed the first down conversion and the awful play that ensued left a sour taste.
The completion to Holt that was called back for holding was a classic case of what Sean Taylor has been doing wrong this year. He was the deep help and either didn’t look up for the ball or he severely misjudged it. It was fairly easy for Holt to make the catch despite triple coverage as Taylor ran right past him.
It’s great to seen Santana Moss snatch the ball out of the air like he did to convert that third and nine at the end of the third quarter. That’s been missing for a few weeks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- What's the key for McCoy in Indianapolis?
- David Amerson apologetic about absence
- Trent Williams, 6 others, questionable for Sunday
- Gruden: QB decision based on who's best right now
- Will Griffin get another shot with the Redskins?
- Can the Redskins defense follow up on strong game vs. 49ers?
- Redskins will stay in house to fill needs at cornerback
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- RG3 opens up on being benched: 'It was Coach's decision'
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident