Dec 4, 2005, 7:25 PM EDT
I suppose it’s a bit harsh to get on Antonio Brown about this, but what is he doing fielding a punt inside the five. I guess he was focused on catching the ball and he wasn’t quite sure where he was, but you have to let that one go.
More YAC by Cooley as he picks up another first down. It helps that the Rams are just not a very good tackling team and not a very good defensive team, period.
A good field position drive by Washington, I suppose, getting out of the hole after Brown fielded the punt. Still, it leaves you wanting more, like seven points more. The hold that killed the first down conversion and the awful play that ensued left a sour taste.
The completion to Holt that was called back for holding was a classic case of what Sean Taylor has been doing wrong this year. He was the deep help and either didn’t look up for the ball or he severely misjudged it. It was fairly easy for Holt to make the catch despite triple coverage as Taylor ran right past him.
It’s great to seen Santana Moss snatch the ball out of the air like he did to convert that third and nine at the end of the third quarter. That’s been missing for a few weeks.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Are the Cowboys the Redskins' biggest threat in the NFC East?
- Adam Schefter: Kirk Cousins contract extension 'too difficult to do'
- What Andrew Luck's new monster contract means for Kirk Cousins
- What is Kirk Cousins trying to say with this anniversary tweet
- Redskins true or false: Josh Norman will repeat as an All-Pro
- Position preview: Redskins looking for a Plan B at center
- Cowboys draft pick looks unlikely to play in 2016
- Need to Know: Three Redskins up, three down from a year ago
- Is Joe Flacco the best player on the Ravens and the Redskins?
- Chick Hernandez considers RG3 one of the biggest hurdles for Skins in 2016