Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Demaryius Thomas to Josh Norman: Where's your Super Bowl ring?
- Josh Norman on increased attention: I'm no longer the underdog
- Redskins RB Matt Jones on shoulder rehab: I'm making big strides
- Jay Gruden: Josh Doctson may play in Redskins' opening game
- Joe Theismann reacts to RG3 tattoo, points out he's 'not even divorced yet'
- Starbucks butchered Redskins rookie Su'a Cravens name so bad he now uses a pseudonym
- Jones says he's feeling better, praises Redskins' other running backs
- Reports: Cowboys' Dez Bryant suffers concussion, will miss preseason game
- Redskins Playbook: Battle for running back reps is on
- Redskins’ left guard competition still undecided