Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at email@example.com
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: Three Redskins up, three down from a year ago
- Is Joe Flacco the best player on the Ravens and the Redskins?
- Chick Hernandez considers RG3 one of the biggest hurdles for Skins in 2016
- Redskins position preview: Defensive line
- Loss to Ryan’s Eagles spurred Gibbs, Redskins to last title
- Need to Know: Ranking the Redskins' rookies—Who will have the most impact in 2016?
- Kirk Cousins talks hand size, marvels at Russell Wilson
- Report: Former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan to host Donald Trump fundraiser
- 'Full steam ahead' - Kirk Cousins focused on football, not contracts
- Redskins position preview: Outside linebackers