Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EST
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- What will the Redskins' depth chart look like at safety?
- Report: Former Redskins WR injured after accidentally shooting self
- After an improbable rise, can Quinton Dunbar keep improving?
- Why haven't the Redskins released RG3?
- Ranking the top 20 most talented NFL players under the age of 25
- 2015 Redskins led NFL in fumble recoveries but didn’t take advantage
- Kirk Cousins, Antonio Brown team up to break world record held by OBJ
- How should the Redskins fix their scuffling run game?
- UFC legend Chuck Liddell joins Redskins Nation
- London Fletcher: Sean Taylor 'was just scratching the surface'