Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at email@example.com
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden presser wrapup: Even he's not sure what a catch is
- Why all options are on the table for Redskins' offensive line
- With injuries at cornerback, Fuller is the next man up for the Redskins
- Will DeAngelo Hall return to the Redskins in 2017?
- A lucky win for the Redskins? Or were Giants lucky to be in it?
- Need to Know: Redskins 29, Giants 27 by the numbers
- MRI reveals Redskins' DeAngelo Hall has completely torn ACL
- Su'a Cravens channels Chappelle Show in perfect postgame tweet after Redskins win
- Jamison Crowder drops Giants special-teamer with obscene juke
- Quinton Dunbar did something Redskins haven't done since before Facebook existed