Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at email@example.com
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Are there non-Mariota draft trade back scenarios for the Redskins?
- Jay Gruden on possibility Skins draft Mariota
- Tarik El-Bashir previews the Redskins' meeting with QB Marcus Mariota
- Redskins plan to host QB prospect Marcus Mariota
- Gruden's goal: Get Garçon more touches in '15
- Redskins' Gruden more confident in his approach in 2015
- How will roster continue to change under McCloughan?
- Jay Gruden has high hopes for Trent Murphy
- Redskins' McCloughan promises competition for jobs but will it happen?
- OPEN THREAD: Time to change Dan Snyder's big-spending reputation?