Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EST
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFLPA chief says salary cap will be higher than league projection
- John Riggins joins STL on the 32nd anniversary of Super Bowl XVII
- Former Eagles coach shares memories of competing with Joe Gibbs
- Catch John Riggins on SportsTalk Live tonight at 10 p.m.!
- Will Morris sign a second contract with the Redskins?
- Will the Redskins hold on to NT Cofield?
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Defensive line
- Redskins 2015 salary cap outlook: Defensive line
- Wings, pizza, queso: What's the best Super Bowl snack?
- Looking at Redskins GM Scot McCloughan's first-round picks with 49ers