Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at email@example.com
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Is DeSean Jackson's new reality show a distraction?
- NBA free agency causes Redskins safety to speak up
- Why did the Redskins struggle on third down in 2014?
- Redskins offseason Q&A: Who will be the third down back?
- No need to rush to judgment on Redskins' RG3
- Open Mic with Chris Baker
- Best of the Best: Sean Taylor or Charley Taylor?
- Is Chris Baker still the best dancer on the Redskins? He weighs in
- Redskins DL Chris Baker on the team's improved defense
- 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' Episode 1 recap: It's finally here