Oct 23, 2005, 3:50 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at email@example.com
Ramsey coming in: Do they let him throw the ball? They didn’t throw at all their last possession. It would be kind of a shame to give Ramsey some extended playing time and have him do nothing but hand off. BTW, Brunell’s QB rating for the game is a sizzling 147.9
Portis done, too: He’s on the sidelines with the hat on, the traditional garb for the great performer taking the rest of the day off.
Come to think of it: They may not need to throw. Betts is tearing off huge chunks of yardage and Rock Cartwright just got Washington’s fourth rushing TD of the day and of the season. While it would be good to knock a little rust off of Ramsey, you almost have to take a touchdown if they’re going to give it to you.
The bench empties: They’re putting in defensive replacements as well; Omar Stoutmire, Matt Bowen, Nic Clemons seeing his first real NFL action.
Twice: Alex Smith has lost his grip in the starting portion of his throwing motion not once, but twice today. It’s Football Follies, Live at FedEx Field.
Getting the job done: The Redskins are doing what good teams need to do. They’re taking care of business at home and they are about to complete a rout of a decidedly weaker opponent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- NFL schedule announced tonight, here are Redskins' opponents
- NFL Mock Draft 7.0: Five teams that can shake up round one
- Will a tight end be on the Redskins' draft radar?
- Redskins go full Kermit after Eagles sign Tim Tebow
- Robert Griffin III says he's been studying hard
- Redskins know improved special teams a must in 2015
- Redskins were spectators, not students, when Patriots visited
- RG3 says he's ready to "welcome the competition"
- 25 Redskins questions: Will Griffin hold on to the starting QB job?
- Redskins Draft Countdown: Alabama WR Amari Cooper