Oct 9, 2005, 7:46 PM EDT
Still plenty of time to overcome an 11-point deficit. I want them, though, to flash up on the screen what Shanahan’s record is when is team has a lead of 10+ points in the fourth quarter.
If the Redskins can get a turnover, they will win. If not, they won’t.
Ade Jimoh with a game-saving play on Lelie. Good job,.
That blocked punt could have the same effect as a turnover. Could, mind you, I still think the Skins will need a regulation takeaway if they’re going to take this one. But the blocked punt does improve the chances greatly.
Huge non-catch by Thrash on that punt. It would have been a tough catch in the rain and I’m not necessarily blaming him as it would have been very risky play to make. Still, Thrash does almost everything right and that wasn’t one of those plays.
Flags going the Redskins’ way. Not sure that they’ll be able to take advantage, but they’re being given—and given is the apt term here—some good opportunities.
Win or lose, the Redskins have shown their mettle in this game. Cliché time here—there ain’t an ounce of give-up in them.
A tipped ball away. 94 yards to score, they can’t get another two yards to tie it. Still in first place in the division, I think that before the year started anyone would take 3-1 at the quarter mark of the season.
Nevertheless, you have to think that they let an opportunity slip away here.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Eagles chase for Mariota might not be over
- Report: Top WR visited the Redskins
- For Garçon, Redskins must improve in 2015 or "it's all bad"
- Redskins sending coaches to meet with top edge rusher
- OPEN THREAD: Cowboys star makes Super Bowl guarantee
- 25 Redskins questions: A focus on offense or defense in the draft?
- Could the Redskins be looking to move . . . up?
- NFL Mock Draft 7.5: The extreme, trade-heavy version
- DeSean Jackson to launch new reality show
- Reports: Redskins draft target dealing with foot injury, could need surgery