Sep 20, 2005, 12:31 AM EDT
Tandler’s Redskins GameBlog 09.19.05—Pre Game
Can the Cowboys be overconfident? The quick answer is no, but I wouldn’t be so sure. I mean 14 out of 15 is some serious domination. It can’t help but creep into their minds at some level. That level is probably extremely low, but it’s there. If it does make a difference, it will be in the game’s early going. Once the things starting rolling, they’ll just play and the past won’t matter.
It will be pretty warm with no breeze in Texas Stadium at kickoff and I have to think of all of the near 100-degree days with no breeze during training camp in Ashburn this summer. Maybe that will help.
Tony K, who is clueless about just about everything these days, says on WTEM that the Redskins have no chance. He wondered how Sonny Jurgensen could predict a Redskins win. One of them will turn out right and the other wrong but if Tony K is right, it will be for all the wrong reasons.
The color of the jerseys that the teams are wearing will have absolutely no effect on the outcome of the game. I trust that most of you can see the logic in that statement.
Although I made it on Wednesday, I’m sticking with my Redskins 17, Cowboys 16 prediction. Nothing has happened in the interim to make me think that Clinton Portis won’t best Julius Jones and provide the edge the Skins need to pull this one out.
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson attends Eastern Conference Finals on first day of OTAs
- Redskins' DeAngelo Hall sets target date for return
- Gruden expects 'significant strides' from RG3 in 2015
- Redskins linebackers "gunning" for Brian Orakpo's old spot
- T. Williams, D. Jackson among 4 Skins starters missing at OTAs
- Where do Cousins & McCoy fit on the depth chart? Gruden explains
- Gruden on his and RG3's progress heading into their 2nd year together
- Griffin, Gruden joke about RG3 being a new father
- Need to Know: 5 defensive players with something to prove in OTAs
- Redskins OL Kouandjio on why he left Md. to play at Alabama