Aug 19, 2005, 1:13 PM EDT
Tonight’s GameBlog vs. Bengals
Thanks much for your great response to last week’s GameBlog. I’ll certainly be continuing it this week.
I will be doing my blogging from the press box and FedEx Field and, as I haven’t been there in a year and a half, I’m not sure what the Internet capabilities are there. As such, I don’t know if I’ll be able to update the GameBlog on a quarter-by-quarter basis as I did last week or if I’ll have to wait until after the game so that I can find a connection somewhere and update the blog. ‘
So, if you check for an update at, say, 9PM and you don’t see one, it’s likely that you will have to wait until after the game’s over to read the blog.
I’ll know more about the lay of the land there next week.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Stephen A. Smith mocks Redskins again after loss to Lions
- Redskins injury report: Team will monitor Williams, Scherff
- Jordan Reed will practice for Redskins, but he's still not cleared to play vs. Bengals
- Josh Norman's return from concussion could be complicated by London travel
- Initial Trent Williams injury news is 'good,' per CSN source
- What should the Redskins do at running back?
- Effective in Detroit but lacking big plays, Kirk Cousins says 'I go where my reads take me'
- Did DeSean Jackson take a shot at Redskins' offense on Instagram?
- Redskins' loss leaves them in a muddled situation
- Need to Know: Redskins vs. Lions by the numbers—Two firsts for Rob Kelley