Aug 19, 2005, 5:13 PM EST
Tonight’s GameBlog vs. Bengals
Thanks much for your great response to last week’s GameBlog. I’ll certainly be continuing it this week.
I will be doing my blogging from the press box and FedEx Field and, as I haven’t been there in a year and a half, I’m not sure what the Internet capabilities are there. As such, I don’t know if I’ll be able to update the GameBlog on a quarter-by-quarter basis as I did last week or if I’ll have to wait until after the game so that I can find a connection somewhere and update the blog. ‘
So, if you check for an update at, say, 9PM and you don’t see one, it’s likely that you will have to wait until after the game’s over to read the blog.
I’ll know more about the lay of the land there next week.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice
- Waiver wire: Thanksgiving Day goodies in Week 13
- Gruden: RG3 'very upset' when told news he was benched
- Gruden: Redskins QB position becoming 'merry-go-round'
- How long will Colt McCoy be Washington's starter?
- Jay Gruden benched RG3 to help reset his career
- Will Morris' rushing production suffer with Griffin out?