Aug 19, 2005, 5:13 PM EDT
Tonight’s GameBlog vs. Bengals
Thanks much for your great response to last week’s GameBlog. I’ll certainly be continuing it this week.
I will be doing my blogging from the press box and FedEx Field and, as I haven’t been there in a year and a half, I’m not sure what the Internet capabilities are there. As such, I don’t know if I’ll be able to update the GameBlog on a quarter-by-quarter basis as I did last week or if I’ll have to wait until after the game so that I can find a connection somewhere and update the blog. ‘
So, if you check for an update at, say, 9PM and you don’t see one, it’s likely that you will have to wait until after the game’s over to read the blog.
I’ll know more about the lay of the land there next week.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Quality of Redskins' receiving corps may hinge on Doctson's learning curve
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner
- Josh Norman sees the fiery side of Kirk Cousins at Redskins OTAs: 'I was like, calm down'
- Meaningful work in Redskins' rushing game will have to wait until camp
- DeAngelo Hall on DeSean Jackson's OTAs absence: 'You want him here, but...'
- Redskins G Shawn Lauvao is progressing, but can he reclaim his starting job?