Aug 19, 2005, 5:13 PM EDT
Tonight’s GameBlog vs. Bengals
Thanks much for your great response to last week’s GameBlog. I’ll certainly be continuing it this week.
I will be doing my blogging from the press box and FedEx Field and, as I haven’t been there in a year and a half, I’m not sure what the Internet capabilities are there. As such, I don’t know if I’ll be able to update the GameBlog on a quarter-by-quarter basis as I did last week or if I’ll have to wait until after the game so that I can find a connection somewhere and update the blog. ‘
So, if you check for an update at, say, 9PM and you don’t see one, it’s likely that you will have to wait until after the game’s over to read the blog.
I’ll know more about the lay of the land there next week.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return
- Don't look for Redskins to repeat 'over the top' defense
- Second Hall injury leaves future with Skins in question
- OPEN THREAD: Run game key for RG3 to succeed