Mar 4, 2005, 4:32 PM EDT
I negleted to mention that in Elfin’s times artile he says that Lemar Marshall is penciled in as the replacement for Pierce at MLB. Michael Barrow’s status remains in limbo.
Marshall played well in place of Lavar Arrington at weak-side LB last year after Arrington went down with an injury. He is some 15 lbs. lighter than Pierce so he may be asked to pack on a few pounds during the offseason. Pierce also moved inside in 2004 after having played exclusively OLB, so one would have to think that Gregg Williams can figure out a way to make it work.
One important factor is that Marshall just signed a three-year contract.
I guess that makes him a Redskin for Life.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Don't look for Redskins to repeat 'over the top' defense
- Second Hall injury leaves future with Skins in question
- OPEN THREAD: Run game key for RG3 to succeed
- Report: DeAngelo Hall re-injures Achilles, needs surgery
- Redskins Park observations--Hankerson's status still up in the air
- Gruden and Vikings coach Mike Zimmer go way back
- RG3 is preparing to start vs. Vikings, Rob Carlin reports
- Ex-Eagle Westbrook says Philly misses D. Jackson badly
- Gruden on RG3 'He's at a hundred percent physically'
- Fantasy Fix - Week 9 rankings: Manning or Brady? Brady or Manning?