Mar 4, 2005, 4:32 PM EDT
I negleted to mention that in Elfin’s times artile he says that Lemar Marshall is penciled in as the replacement for Pierce at MLB. Michael Barrow’s status remains in limbo.
Marshall played well in place of Lavar Arrington at weak-side LB last year after Arrington went down with an injury. He is some 15 lbs. lighter than Pierce so he may be asked to pack on a few pounds during the offseason. Pierce also moved inside in 2004 after having played exclusively OLB, so one would have to think that Gregg Williams can figure out a way to make it work.
One important factor is that Marshall just signed a three-year contract.
I guess that makes him a Redskin for Life.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Shanahan on RG3's struggles: Injuries not the issue
- OPEN THREAD: Should the Redskins do Hard Knocks?
- Redskins OTA to-do list: Outside linebackers
- Examining Redskins' RG3's passing under pressure
- PHOTO: RG3 returns to social media to share birth of baby girl
- Redskins at the crossroads: RB Chris Thompson
- Five offensive players with work to do during Redskins OTAs
- Redskins OTA to-do list: Wide receivers and tight ends
- Redskins Ryan Kerrigan named to NFL's Top 100 list
- OPEN THREAD: How will new extra point rule affect Kai Forbath?