Mar 4, 2005, 4:32 PM EST
I negleted to mention that in Elfin’s times artile he says that Lemar Marshall is penciled in as the replacement for Pierce at MLB. Michael Barrow’s status remains in limbo.
Marshall played well in place of Lavar Arrington at weak-side LB last year after Arrington went down with an injury. He is some 15 lbs. lighter than Pierce so he may be asked to pack on a few pounds during the offseason. Pierce also moved inside in 2004 after having played exclusively OLB, so one would have to think that Gregg Williams can figure out a way to make it work.
One important factor is that Marshall just signed a three-year contract.
I guess that makes him a Redskin for Life.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Bryce Harper meets Steph Curry at the Super Bowl
- Eli Manning does not look too happy for brother Peyton
- Lady Gaga's National Anthem sparks Super Bowl controversy
- Three key matchups in Super Bowl 50
- Can the Broncos pull off the upset? Some trends to watch
- Should Josh Norman be on the Redskins' free agent shopping list?
- Broncos' Jackson among free agents who may interest Redskins
- Redskins OL Stanfel gets Hall of Fame nod
- Why have the Redskins not been to the Super Bowl in 24 years?
- Joe Jacoby falls short in Hall of Fame vote