Dec 26, 2004, 6:17 PM EDT
As a reminder, here is what has to happen for the Redskins to be in a position to wrap up a playoff spot with a win next week against Minnesota. (Thanks again to Kevin Mac):
Skins beat Dallas (4:15pm)
+ Tampa over Carolina (4:15pm)
+ Atlanta over New Orleans (1pm)
+ Cincy over G-men (1pm)
+ Philly over St Louis (Monday)
And two combinations of a pair of teams winning are the only thing that will eliminate the Redskins (besides, of course, a loss to Dallas)
Wins by both Carolina and Tampa
Wins by both St. Louis and Seattle (vs. Arizona 4:15 Eastern)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Hatcher, Bowen start camp on PUP list
- Broncos owner giving up control due to Alzheimer's
- OPEN THREAD: RG3 or DeSean Jackson bigger storyline at camp?
- How does Gruden's style differ from Shanahan's? (VIDEO)
- Injury report: How are Redskins looking pre-camp? (VIDEO
- Springs or Smoot? Redskins Madden showdown (VIDEO)
- On the lookout for changes as Redskins camp gets going
- RGIII giving to southeast DC, 'know your why' (VIDEO)
- Wendy's Q&A: Who will be the Redskins' impact rookie?
- Fantasy Football: Top 100 preseason rankings revealed!