Dec 26, 2004, 6:17 PM EST
As a reminder, here is what has to happen for the Redskins to be in a position to wrap up a playoff spot with a win next week against Minnesota. (Thanks again to Kevin Mac):
Skins beat Dallas (4:15pm)
+ Tampa over Carolina (4:15pm)
+ Atlanta over New Orleans (1pm)
+ Cincy over G-men (1pm)
+ Philly over St Louis (Monday)
And two combinations of a pair of teams winning are the only thing that will eliminate the Redskins (besides, of course, a loss to Dallas)
Wins by both Carolina and Tampa
Wins by both St. Louis and Seattle (vs. Arizona 4:15 Eastern)
Follow Us On Twitter
- Which Redskins defender will make the biggest leap in 2016?
- With Davis and Allen back, Carolina's 'D' will be at full strength Sunday
- Kirk Cousins fills in the blank on The Players' Tribune
- Antonio Brown catches impressive behind-the-back pass from Cousins
- The Redskins week that was—The free agent list, Hatcher's status
- Kirk: RG3 will be fine, NFCE is iconic and hot dogs are sandwiches
- Who will start at inside linebacker for the Redskins in 2016?
- Kubiak: Manning 'as good as he's looked all year'
- Only a handful of starters will be left from 2012 Redskins team
- Former Redskins K Gano hopes to deliver winning field goal in Super Bowl