Dec 18, 2004, 3:53 AM EST
Apparently, I didn’t give Ray Brown quite enough credit yesterday when I said that he was the oldest player ever to play as a regular on the offensive line. According to Nunyo Demasio in the Post
“After turning 42 last Sunday, Brown became the first offensive lineman in the modern era to play the position at that age.”
Follow Us On Twitter
- Antwaan Randle El gives his take on Redskins latest moves (VIDEO)
- RG3 suits up to play basketball
- Redskins needs analysis: Inside linebacker
- Redskins needs analysis: Wide receiver
- Redskins' Doughty wants to re-sign, but expects to hit market
- D. Jackson deal with Colts could help Redskins-Riley talks
- Is a Champ Bailey-Redskins reunion a possibility?
- Another tag for Redskins' Orakpo in 2015?
- Five Redskins who could be cap casualties
- Report: Redskins, Riley still far apart in contract talks