Dec 18, 2004, 3:53 AM EDT
Apparently, I didn’t give Ray Brown quite enough credit yesterday when I said that he was the oldest player ever to play as a regular on the offensive line. According to Nunyo Demasio in the Post
“After turning 42 last Sunday, Brown became the first offensive lineman in the modern era to play the position at that age.”
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why did the Redskins wait to bring back RG3?
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return