Dec 14, 2004, 6:54 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I promise not to do this often, but a lot of you have asked about getting your hands on a copy of my book, The Redskins From A to Z, Volume 1: The Games. It has an account of every game the Redskins have ever played, from 1937 through 2001 anyway. I ran out of copies a few months ago and I was going to wait until I had a chance to update it before doing another print run of it.
In the interim, though, I’ve had enough requests for the book to warrant another run so the order has been placed. There are some copies that are not yet spoken for, thus the announcement here that you can go to http://GutCheckBook.com and click at the link at the top of the page and order your copy of the book. Of course, you can get details about that book and my other one, Gut Check, at that site as well.
This is a limited press run and the books will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
To anticipate a question, it’s 50/50 as to whether or not you’ll be able to get this book in your hands by Christmas day. They’ll be shipped via Priority Mail as soon as I have them, which should–and I emphasize the word should as printers routinely have delays– be the middle of next week. If you aren’t going to get it in time, I have worked up some materials from which you can make up an IOU, including a replica of the cover and some sample chapters and I can email that to you if you want.
This ends the crass commercial announcement. We now return to our regularly-scheduled blogging. . .
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins cut 10 players before Tuesday deadline
- Reports: News encouraging for injured Redskins LB Ryan Kerrigan after MRI
- Cowboys fans biggest fear - Major injury strikes Tony Romo in preseason
- Former Redskins safety Dashon Goldson to work out with Falcons
- Ryan Kerrigan's early exit vs Bills shows Redskins lack of depth at edge rusher
- Redskins' Cousins both lucky and unlucky vs. Bills
- Need to Know: Redskins stock up-stock down vs. Bills
- DeAngelo Hall fights criticism on Twitter over controversial hit vs. Bills
- How Robert Kelley took the lead in Redskins backup RB race
- Several players injured in win over Bills