Dec 14, 2004, 6:54 PM EDT
You can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I promise not to do this often, but a lot of you have asked about getting your hands on a copy of my book, The Redskins From A to Z, Volume 1: The Games. It has an account of every game the Redskins have ever played, from 1937 through 2001 anyway. I ran out of copies a few months ago and I was going to wait until I had a chance to update it before doing another print run of it.
In the interim, though, I’ve had enough requests for the book to warrant another run so the order has been placed. There are some copies that are not yet spoken for, thus the announcement here that you can go to http://GutCheckBook.com and click at the link at the top of the page and order your copy of the book. Of course, you can get details about that book and my other one, Gut Check, at that site as well.
This is a limited press run and the books will be sold on a first come, first served basis.
To anticipate a question, it’s 50/50 as to whether or not you’ll be able to get this book in your hands by Christmas day. They’ll be shipped via Priority Mail as soon as I have them, which should–and I emphasize the word should as printers routinely have delays– be the middle of next week. If you aren’t going to get it in time, I have worked up some materials from which you can make up an IOU, including a replica of the cover and some sample chapters and I can email that to you if you want.
This ends the crass commercial announcement. We now return to our regularly-scheduled blogging. . .
Follow Us On Twitter
- New RedskinsTalk Podcast - Injury trouble emerges after Giant win
- Redskins Playbook: Lots of moving parts with injuries on O-line, secondary
- Redskins forced to shuffle interior O-line again
- Redskins Hopkins named NFC special teams player of the week
- The Sports Junkies on Odell Beckham Jr.: 'He's a wreck'
- Redskins Stat Breakdown: Washington runs its way to victory
- Need to Know: First thoughts on Redskins vs. Browns—Too obvious to be a trap
- Redskins announce Lichtensteiger, Hall to injured reserve, two players signed
- Redskins move Kory Lichtensteiger to IR, make add at center, per report
- With DeAngelo Hall done for the year, Redskins try out former Gators safety