Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins trim roster down to 75 after first round of cuts
- If his big chance is going to last, Cousins must cut down on turnovers
- Mike Shanahan: Kirk Cousins 'is a franchise quarterback'
- Redskins players don't seem surprised by big QB news
- Cousins on how RG3 has handled news of being benched
- Cousins on starting, getting vote of confidence from Gruden
- RG3's Redskin career: How did we get to where we are today?
- Gruden: Kirk Cousins will be starter for 2015 season
- Thirteen players missing from Redskins practice as roster cuts loom
- Redskins go with Kirk Cousins as starter for Week 1