Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Ranking the Redskins roster: 53-41
- Ranking the Redskins 2016 roster: 53-41
- Over/under: Josh Docton's rookie season with the Redskins
- Redskins position preview: Expectations for Scherff are sky high
- Need to Know: Luck's extension was no surprise to Redskins, Cousins
- How many tight ends will the Redskins carry on 53-man roster?
- Fact or Fiction: Redskins’ special teams units will continue to improve
- Josh Norman earns respect from peers, sets new 'Top 100' standard for Redskins
- A $20 million yearly average is now the floor for a Cousins deal
- Need to Know: Are the Cowboys the Redskins' biggest threat in the NFC East?