Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: The five best Redskins performances of the last 20 seasons
- RG3, DeSean Jackson share a night out on the town (PHOTO)
- OPEN THREAD: RG3 back in old form?
- Chris Baker happy to be back with the Redskins (VIDEO)
- Brian Orakpo previews 2014 defense(VIDEO)
- CSN Mock Draft 9.0: Redskins go offense or defense?
- Who are the winners and losers in the Jackson deal?
- Draft chatter: On the Redskins' radar?
- Redskins' Brian Orakpo still hopeful of a long term extension
- Redskins among NFL's most stable teams