Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Which Redskins are on the roster bubble?
- Redskins guard Spencer Long has been getting some work at center, too
- OTAs to-do list: How much work remains at safety?
- OTAs to-do list: Is it Matt Jones' job to lose?
- Need to Know: Has the Redskins' defense improved enough?
- High school senior takes Redskins cheerleader to prom
- Looking at the Redskins' roster locks going into OTAs
- Redskins' rushing defense has issues beyond explosive plays
- Need to Know: Which Redskins will surprise in 2016?
- Vernon Davis getting ready for OTAs with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson