Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins sign LB Everette Brown to replace Brian Orakpo
- Cowboys release Michael Sam from practice squad
- Colt McCoy: 'Being ignored is a great motivator'
- Gruden gives struggling Morris a vote of confidence
- Competition coming at right tackle this week
- Redskins Q&A: Will Alfred Morris get going?
- Redskins' Breeland nominated for rookie honor
- OPEN THREAD: Is Trent Murphy ready to start?
- Week 8 Power Rankings: Mighty have fallen
- Redskins snap count analysis vs. Titans