Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EST
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Snyder won't interfere in QB switch
- Shanahan says he's bracing for more controversy
- Cofield didn't see preferential treatment for RG3
- Shanahan blasts special teams
- 2014 Redskins' top five areas of need
- (VIDEO) Mike Florio weighs in on Shanahan situation
- Shanahan one on one: "Focus on the job at hand."
- OPEN THREAD: What happens next with Mike Shanahan?
- Redskins' Royster will go on IR
- Controversy expected for Redskins, Shanahan (VIDEO)