Dec 10, 2004, 2:32 AM EDT
I wouldn’t be so quick to believe those who are saying that Lavar Arrington won’t play on Sunday. From my Redskins Park sources:
”He moved very well,” Redskins assistant head coach for defense Gregg Williams said. ”If he’s not tremendously sore from what he did today he does have a chance. I never would have thought it. A lot of it is just attitude.”
The big test likely will come for Arrington today, based on how his surgically-repaired knee responds. It’s uncertain how much he would play, if at all. He was still listed as questionable on the injury report.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pierre Garçon joins fight to help young fan (VIDEO)
- Where do Redskins turn after Meriweather suspension? (VIDEO)
- Moss wouldn't worry about Redskins offense (VIDEO)
- Clark calls out NFL over Meriweather suspension
- OPEN THREAD: Who starts for Redskins with Meriweather out?
- Baker remembers when 4th preseason game was his 'Super Bowl'
- For the Redskins, so many running backs, so few jobs
- Redskins' kicking competition to be decided in Tampa
- Clark questions NFL's process in Meriweather suspension decision
- Gruden: Bubble guys can stand out on special teams (VIDEO)