Dec 1, 2004, 3:18 AM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’ve decided that, from here on out, if I correctly predict that the Redskins will lose a game, I’m not going to do a predictions analysis piece the following week. It’s just not fun to do it, there’s no point, so I’m not going to do it. If you would like me to explain or expound upon a particular point please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
Now, in the other three possible scenarios—I correctly predict a win, I predict a win and they lost or I predict a loss and they win—there will be a full analysis article. In the first case I need to brag, in the second two there is legitimate cause for me to take my medicine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Morgan Moses is third key Redskin to exit game vs. Bills due to injury
- Redskins LB Ryan Kerrigan out after early injury vs. Bills
- Several key Bills are sitting out Friday's game vs. Redskins
- With Redskins pursuing new stadium, Dan Snyder named to NFL stadium committee
- Rex and Rob Ryan seen hanging out in Nationals jerseys
- Cowboys rookie Ezekiel Elliott spotted at marijuana dispensary in Seattle
- Redskins will find out if Stork is an upgrade at center
- Need to Know: Five Redskins who are on the hot seat tonight vs. the Bills
- Redskins vs Bills: 5 things to watch in the preseason game that matters
- Think again about Redskins taking a serious look at Stevan Ridley