Dec 1, 2004, 3:18 AM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’ve decided that, from here on out, if I correctly predict that the Redskins will lose a game, I’m not going to do a predictions analysis piece the following week. It’s just not fun to do it, there’s no point, so I’m not going to do it. If you would like me to explain or expound upon a particular point please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
Now, in the other three possible scenarios—I correctly predict a win, I predict a win and they lost or I predict a loss and they win—there will be a full analysis article. In the first case I need to brag, in the second two there is legitimate cause for me to take my medicine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Pierre Garçon joins fight to help young fan (VIDEO)
- Where do Redskins turn after Meriweather suspension? (VIDEO)
- Moss wouldn't worry about Redskins offense (VIDEO)
- Clark calls out NFL over Meriweather suspension
- For the Redskins, so many running backs, so few jobs
- Redskins' kicking competition to be decided in Tampa
- Clark questions NFL's process in Meriweather suspension decision
- Gruden: Bubble guys can stand out on special teams (VIDEO)
- Gruden explains RB logjam, Redskins' plan for Thursday (VIDEO)
- Numbers don't add up for Kirk Cousins believers