Dec 1, 2004, 3:18 AM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’ve decided that, from here on out, if I correctly predict that the Redskins will lose a game, I’m not going to do a predictions analysis piece the following week. It’s just not fun to do it, there’s no point, so I’m not going to do it. If you would like me to explain or expound upon a particular point please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
Now, in the other three possible scenarios—I correctly predict a win, I predict a win and they lost or I predict a loss and they win—there will be a full analysis article. In the first case I need to brag, in the second two there is legitimate cause for me to take my medicine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- When it comes to Madden corners, there's Josh Norman, then everyone else
- Redskins activate Perry Riley from PUP list, LB set for practice
- Josh Norman using his physicality to help cure Matt Jones of 'fumble-itis'
- Live Redskins practice report--Day 2
- Scot McCloughan injured his hand punching a wall after hearing of Josh Doctson's injury
- Josh Norman has had enough talking about Odell Beckham (VIDEO)
- Play of the day: Cousins performing under a pass rush
- DeSean Jackson on 2016 Redskins: Nobody believes in us. We don't really care
- Redskins' Smith ready to step up in wake of Galette injury
- Need to Know: When healthy, Redskins' Lauvao will have to earn his job back