Dec 1, 2004, 3:18 AM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’ve decided that, from here on out, if I correctly predict that the Redskins will lose a game, I’m not going to do a predictions analysis piece the following week. It’s just not fun to do it, there’s no point, so I’m not going to do it. If you would like me to explain or expound upon a particular point please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
Now, in the other three possible scenarios—I correctly predict a win, I predict a win and they lost or I predict a loss and they win—there will be a full analysis article. In the first case I need to brag, in the second two there is legitimate cause for me to take my medicine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Brian Westbrook talks Alfred Morris, DeMarco Murray, and the Ravens
- Trent Murphy looking to become playmaker for Redskins
- How has McCoy's relationship with Cousins, RG3 changed?
- Hatcher: 'No extra emotions involved, just another game'
- Gruden tries to fuel Redskins-Cowboys rivalry
- Gruden: Riley will reclaim starting job when healthy
- Gruden: 'Odds are Colt will be the starter'
- Gruden brothers reunited on Monday night
- Dan Snyder once gave Jerry Jones some wild advice
- Keenan Robinson has encouraging words for Brian Orakpo