Dec 1, 2004, 3:18 AM EST
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’ve decided that, from here on out, if I correctly predict that the Redskins will lose a game, I’m not going to do a predictions analysis piece the following week. It’s just not fun to do it, there’s no point, so I’m not going to do it. If you would like me to explain or expound upon a particular point please feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.
Now, in the other three possible scenarios—I correctly predict a win, I predict a win and they lost or I predict a loss and they win—there will be a full analysis article. In the first case I need to brag, in the second two there is legitimate cause for me to take my medicine.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Report: Redskins coaches believe they're getting fired
- Shanahan responds to John Madden's criticism (VIDEO)
- Kyle Shanahan has no regrets about coaching with father
- Kyle Shanahan hopes Cousins increases trade value
- Redskins drama? No surprise for Spurrier
- Redskins' Jordan Reed doesn't practice again
- Kyle Shanahan wants RG3 playing vs Atlanta
- Falcons ready to face Kirk Cousins
- Shanahan still won't deny ESPN report
- Where are we? State of the Redskins after 13 games