Nov 21, 2004, 1:56 PM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’m going to try something different today for the Redskins-Eagles game. During the game, I am going to keep a running blog with some comments and details about what’s going on. This can serve to fill in some blanks for those of you who are trying to follow the game through places like ESPN or Sportsline.com and might be of interest to some who are watching on TV.
I’ll post at the end of each quarter at a minimum. On WarpathInsiders.com, the place this blog originates from, there will be just one story and I’ll change the title of it each time I update, ie “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, 1st Quarter”, then “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, First Half”, etc. Now, in theory, this should make it way through to the syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports. It may or may not, so if you’re following it this way and you see that the name of the link hasn’t changed in a while, click on it anyway and it’s probable that the content has been updated.
Of course, everything will be posted to the mirror site at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com and it will be updated instantly there, so that might be the way to follow it. As always, your comments there are also welcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Need to Know: The Redskins are setting Cousins up for success
- Redskins' Kirk Cousins consults current and former NFL starters for advice
- Need to Know: Redskins couldn't take advantage of fumble recoveries
- Kirk Cousins is excited about Jamison Crowder's growth, Josh Doctson's potential
- Quality of Redskins' receiving corps may hinge on Doctson's learning curve
- Redskins teammates give Jordan Reed a hard time for new big-money contract
- Redskins' David Bruton excited to get 'first crack' at starting safety job
- Months later, Redskins ILB Perry Riley still battling foot injury
- Need to Know: Cousins talks of Redskins' need for 'sustained success'
- Before signing Josh Norman, Redskins had sights set on Brandon Browner