Nov 21, 2004, 1:56 PM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’m going to try something different today for the Redskins-Eagles game. During the game, I am going to keep a running blog with some comments and details about what’s going on. This can serve to fill in some blanks for those of you who are trying to follow the game through places like ESPN or Sportsline.com and might be of interest to some who are watching on TV.
I’ll post at the end of each quarter at a minimum. On WarpathInsiders.com, the place this blog originates from, there will be just one story and I’ll change the title of it each time I update, ie “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, 1st Quarter”, then “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, First Half”, etc. Now, in theory, this should make it way through to the syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports. It may or may not, so if you’re following it this way and you see that the name of the link hasn’t changed in a while, click on it anyway and it’s probable that the content has been updated.
Of course, everything will be posted to the mirror site at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com and it will be updated instantly there, so that might be the way to follow it. As always, your comments there are also welcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins survive behind makeshift offensive line
- Redskins win, but await status of multiple injured players
- Five things we learned from the Redskins win over the Giants
- Report: Redskins' DeAngelo Hall was told he'd torn ACL, MRI scheduled
- Redskins get first win, capitalize on turnovers to edge Giants 29-27
- Odell Beckham Jr. fights kicking net, loses
- Injuries to Lauvao, Lichtensteiger force strange shift on Redskins offensive line
- DeAngelo Hall out after being helped off the field with knee injury
- Josh Norman lifts and carries Odell Beckham in the endzone
- Breeland out after suffering early ankle injury