Nov 21, 2004, 1:56 PM EST
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’m going to try something different today for the Redskins-Eagles game. During the game, I am going to keep a running blog with some comments and details about what’s going on. This can serve to fill in some blanks for those of you who are trying to follow the game through places like ESPN or Sportsline.com and might be of interest to some who are watching on TV.
I’ll post at the end of each quarter at a minimum. On WarpathInsiders.com, the place this blog originates from, there will be just one story and I’ll change the title of it each time I update, ie “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, 1st Quarter”, then “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, First Half”, etc. Now, in theory, this should make it way through to the syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports. It may or may not, so if you’re following it this way and you see that the name of the link hasn’t changed in a while, click on it anyway and it’s probable that the content has been updated.
Of course, everything will be posted to the mirror site at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com and it will be updated instantly there, so that might be the way to follow it. As always, your comments there are also welcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins rookie a 'long shot' to play against Cowboys
- Gruden, Redskins hope to hit offseason on a high note
- Gruden happy with play of young defenders
- Gruden names RG3 starter next week, praises improvement
- Defense against Eagles doesn't help Haslett's case
- Mike Shanahan on RG3: He can still be a franchise QB
- A fairly calm offseason appears to be on tap at Redskins Park
- Redskins spoil Eagles' season but still have a long way to go
- Week 16 rankings: Injuries messing with fantasy Super Bowls
- DeSean Jackson criticizes 'naïve' Eagles defense