Nov 21, 2004, 1:56 PM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’m going to try something different today for the Redskins-Eagles game. During the game, I am going to keep a running blog with some comments and details about what’s going on. This can serve to fill in some blanks for those of you who are trying to follow the game through places like ESPN or Sportsline.com and might be of interest to some who are watching on TV.
I’ll post at the end of each quarter at a minimum. On WarpathInsiders.com, the place this blog originates from, there will be just one story and I’ll change the title of it each time I update, ie “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, 1st Quarter”, then “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, First Half”, etc. Now, in theory, this should make it way through to the syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports. It may or may not, so if you’re following it this way and you see that the name of the link hasn’t changed in a while, click on it anyway and it’s probable that the content has been updated.
Of course, everything will be posted to the mirror site at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com and it will be updated instantly there, so that might be the way to follow it. As always, your comments there are also welcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Doctson could return from IR in Week 15
- Need to Know: Five Redskins who are under pressure against the Lions
- Redskins injury report: Cravens good to go
- Redskins place first-round rookie WR Josh Doctson on injured reserve
- Redskins Jay Gruden makes it official: Jordan Reed out against Detroit
- Andre Roberts has actually been productive for the Lions this season
- Barry: Fuller very 'football mature', credits Virginia Tech
- WWE wrestler does Josh Norman's bow & arrow celebration in the ring
- Need to Know: Redskins key to the game—A big day from Cousins
- New #RedskinsTalk Podcast - Duke Ihenacho opens up about playing time and Mexican food