Nov 21, 2004, 1:56 PM EDT
Rich Tandler is the author of Gut Check, The Complete History of Coach Joe Gibbs’ Washington Redskins. Get details and order at http://GutCheckBook.com
I’m going to try something different today for the Redskins-Eagles game. During the game, I am going to keep a running blog with some comments and details about what’s going on. This can serve to fill in some blanks for those of you who are trying to follow the game through places like ESPN or Sportsline.com and might be of interest to some who are watching on TV.
I’ll post at the end of each quarter at a minimum. On WarpathInsiders.com, the place this blog originates from, there will be just one story and I’ll change the title of it each time I update, ie “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, 1st Quarter”, then “Skins-Eagles Gameblog, First Half”, etc. Now, in theory, this should make it way through to the syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports. It may or may not, so if you’re following it this way and you see that the name of the link hasn’t changed in a while, click on it anyway and it’s probable that the content has been updated.
Of course, everything will be posted to the mirror site at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com and it will be updated instantly there, so that might be the way to follow it. As always, your comments there are also welcome.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins slow Eagles RB DeMarco Murray?
- VIDEO: McNabb throws out first pitch at Cubs game
- Enemy Intel: Can the Redskins contain Odell Beckham Jr.?
- How will Cavanaugh impact RG3?
- Week 1 backups who could become starters for the Redskins
- Redskins position preview: Cornerback
- The most overrated and underrated Redskins
- Redskins will benefit the least from Richardson, McClain and Hardy suspensions
- Even after free agency, Redskins Super Bowl odds still get worse
- Is play action a cure for Redskins' and RG3's problems?