Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EST
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'
- Porter to injured reserve; Biggers, Hatcher out of practice
- Waiver wire: Thanksgiving Day goodies in Week 13
- Gruden: RG3 'very upset' when told news he was benched
- Gruden: Redskins QB position becoming 'merry-go-round'
- How long will Colt McCoy be Washington's starter?
- Jay Gruden benched RG3 to help reset his career