Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EST
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- To get the Redskins to the Super Bowl, McCloughan must change team's DNA
- Pro Football Hall of Fame elects class of 2015
- Patriots or Seahawks? Tandler and Tarik give their predictions
- NFLPA chief says salary cap will be higher than league projection
- John Riggins joins STL on the 32nd anniversary of Super Bowl XVII
- Former Eagles coach shares memories of competing with Joe Gibbs
- Catch John Riggins on SportsTalk Live tonight at 10 p.m.!
- Will Morris sign a second contract with the Redskins?
- Will the Redskins hold on to NT Cofield?
- 2015 Redskins position outlook: Defensive line