Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EST
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Following the McVay family business
- Redskins list inactives vs. 49ers
- Report: Amerson will be inactive vs. 49ers
- Report: Redskins brass backs Gruden's RG3 criticism
- Five final Redskins vs. 49ers thoughts
- Week 12 fantasy ranks: Jonas Gray news; sneaky sleeper start
- Fantasy Fix, Redskins-49ers: Mining for offense
- RG3, Redskins begin a critical stretch in San Francisco
- Pros, cons, and X factors: Redskins vs. 49ers prediction
- Opponents adjusting to Redskins' defense well before halftime