Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EDT
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- DeSean Jackson breaks down 81-yard touchdown (VIDEO)
- Which five Redskins should Giants fans fear the most?
- Gruden: Pleased with offensive line play (VIDEO)
- Chris Baker practices fully, Shawn Lauvao sits out
- Gruden again doesn't rule out Cousins remaining starter
- Kirk Cousins acknowledges 'tough dynamic' at quarterback
- Kerrigan ready to switch sides if needed
- Orakpo will wear a cast on hand Thursday
- Wendy's Q&A: Will Redskins look for secondary help?
- Fantasy Fix: Cousins, Taliaferro headline Week 4 waiver wire