Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EDT
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- What does RG3's return do for fantasy value of others?
- Redskins Nation: Griffin ready to go
- Gruden believes that Griffin is ready to play
- Breeland injures knee in practice, questionable for Sunday
- RG3 spent time during rehab studying the elite QBs
- RG3 doesn't think he'll be too nervous in return
- RG3 discusses the 'rust' factor
- Gruden speaks on RG3's week of practice
- RG3 says he will lean on his teammates in return
- Don't look for Redskins to repeat 'over the top' defense