Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EDT
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- OPEN THREAD: Consider Trent Murphy in Junior Galette pursuit
- Redskins still pondering talented but troubled Galette
- Explaining an NFL conditioning test and how you fail it
- At least one Eagle convinced Tebow will make team -- and play
- Redskins training camp practice report, Day 1
- News and Notes: 2015 Redskins training camp, Day 1
- Gruden: Redskins will draw own conclusions on Galette
- Gruden: Hall 'deserves right' to begin camp as starter
- Alfred Morris feels a bit out of place being regarded as a veteran
- Just like many others, Jay Gruden is very high on Trent Murphy