Nov 20, 2004, 2:12 AM EDT
In a post on Wednesday, I incorrectly said that Jake Delhomme didn’t take an NFL snap before the 2002 season. He started two games late in the 1999 season, going 42 for 76 (55.3%) for 521 yards (6.9 per attempt), 3 TD’s and 5 INT’s.
It’s certainly possible that Schottenheimer could have coveted Delhomme based on those two games. There still would have been the obstacle of Delhomme’s status as either signed or a restricted free agent.
Follow Us On Twitter
- How will roster continue to change under McCloughan?
- Jay Gruden has high hopes for Trent Murphy
- OPEN THREAD: Time to change Dan Snyder's big-spending reputation?
- Gruden discusses Santana Moss' future with the Redskins
- Could USC DL Leonard Williams fall to the Redskins in the draft?
- Tandler on whether the Redskins will really draft the best player available
- Outrage! Redskins fans heated after Sean Taylor tribute defaced
- Redskins drawn to Jeron Johnson's versatility
- Redskins’ Gruden looks for a second-year leap from Spencer Long
- Gruden excited about Culliver's compete level, toughness