Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EDT
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins draft board: Offensive line
- OPEN THREAD: How will McCloughan get more picks?
- Option puts pressure on Griffin to get off to fast start
- NFL Draft: Mariota part of Redskins best and worst case scenarios
- Will the Browns be serious bidders for the Redskins’ top pick?
- REPORT: Redskins draft prospect busted for marijuana
- Is a Redskins trade down from pick No. 5 inevitable?
- Haslett, Matich on McCloughan's draft strategy
- Jim Haslett breaks down first round defensive prospects
- El-Bashir on the Redskins' biggest needs entering the draft