Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EDT
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Notes and numbers: A rare game winner for Forbath
- Cousins on benching: 'You can’t win with turnovers'
- A look at the "other" change the Redskins made
- Gruden's conundrum: Griffin, Cousins or McCoy?
- McCoy earns chance to get Redskins win
- Redskins hope for best, brace for worst on Orakpo injury
- Hatcher: 'You better make it or I'm gonna kill you'
- Titans players see Colt McCoy as playmaker
- Emotional Colt McCoy: NFL is 'unforgiving'
- Cousins on Gruden's switch, ‘submit to his authority’