Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EST
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins will stay in house to fill needs at cornerback
- Trent Williams 'optimistic' about playing in Indy
- Robert Griffin III addresses media for first time since benching
- Despite No. 3 status, Cousins remains confident
- Gruden: Allen, Snyder 'all on board' with decision to bench RG3
- Can Colt McCoy get the Redskins offense going?
- Production the bottom line in RG3 decision
- Gruden, Redskins react to RG3's benching
- Redskins teammates 'surprised' by RG3's benching
- McCoy: 'I don't know if I was benched, per se'