Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EST
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Romo: Injury vs. Panthers 'feels similar' to previous setback
- Five Redskins who need to step up against the Giants
- Cowboys QB Tony Romo leaves game with collarbone injury
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returned to practice on Thursday
- Chris Culliver out for season with knee injury
- Redskins gearing up for critical division game vs. Giants
- Can Redskins' Gruden give thanks for his job being safe?
- Redskins' Williams says dramatic weight loss has helped keep him fresh
- Redskins need consistent contributions from Jackson
- STL: Would two games in London be too much for Redskins?