Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EDT
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Redskins trim roster down to 75 after first round of cuts
- If his big chance is going to last, Cousins must cut down on turnovers
- Mike Shanahan: Kirk Cousins 'is a franchise quarterback'
- Redskins players don't seem surprised by big QB news
- Cousins on how RG3 has handled news of being benched
- Cousins on starting, getting vote of confidence from Gruden
- RG3's Redskin career: How did we get to where we are today?
- Gruden: Kirk Cousins will be starter for 2015 season
- Thirteen players missing from Redskins practice as roster cuts loom
- Redskins go with Kirk Cousins as starter for Week 1