Nov 18, 2004, 12:05 AM EST
Prisco was on the Sports Bash with Eric Kuselias (an excellent show, by the way; EK is an top-notch host). Kuselias asked him who was doing a worse job, Parcells or Gibbs. Prisco reiterated his view that Gibbs was doing a worse job because his offense wasn’t working.
Uh, excuse me, Pete, but Parcells’ last three losses have been by 21, 23, and 28 points. Over the course of the year, the Redskins have been outscored by 25 points, Parcells’ Coboys have ben outscored by 90.
I don’t know if Bill is a “offense” or “defensive” guy. I would say, however, if you’re in your second year with a team and your scoring margin is three times worse than the guy that is in his first year with his team and your W-L records are identical, you’re doing a worse job, period.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Why giving up social media is a good move for RG3
- Could Trent Williams hurt the Redskins by playing?
- Kerrigan on Eagles and Cowboys: 'We have a chance to be spoiler'
- DeSean Jackson on McCoy's impression, his health
- Week 16 rankings: Should fantasy owners trust RG3?
- Starters Jason Hatcher and Brandon Meriweather miss practice
- Gruden wants Griffin to make 'great' decisions
- 'Opportunistic' Eagles earning maximum returns
- Gruden won't experiment with younger players
- Redskins OT Trent Williams returns to practice