Nov 5, 2004, 2:01 AM EDT
I’ve started up a mirror site for this blog at http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com. Everything that is published here is going to be there and vice versa. Then why go with the mirror site?
The mirror site is set up for blogs. Your best source for Redskins information and analysis, WarpathInsiders.com, from where my ramblings originate, simply isn’t set up to be able to manage a blog in the way that Internet users have become accustomed to. It’s the same case for our fine syndication partners such as Yahoo! and Fox Sports.
The main features that I wanted from a blog site were a clean archives format and the ability to leave comments (and, oh yeah, I wanted it to be free). Google’s Blogger.com site filled the bill very well.
So, should you want to go back and see what I’ve had to say about this or that earlier this season, you can easily find that in the mirror site’s archives. And, even better, should you want to clarify, discuss, ask a question about, or comment on something in the blog, you have an avenue to do so. While those of you in the Warpath Insiders community have been able to do both, this opens those features up to the syndication partners as well.
The site is not yet 100% set up as far as the archives go. The past several days are on there and I’ll continue to backfill over the next week or so until everything in the vast, six-week history of my ramblings are in there.
Note to the Warpath Insiders community: Of course, you can continue to comment on the blog on the CPND Board, but the archives will be accessible only on the mirror site.
Much thanks to Punishment at Warpath Insiders for giving me the leeway to write the blog and give it a second home and especially to you, the readers, for making all of this worthwhile.
Again, that mirror site address is http://redskinsblog.blogspot.com.
Follow Us On Twitter
- Moses throws out first pitch for Flying Squirrels
- McVay looking forward to teams’ weapons (VIDEO)
- Anecdote: McVay talks about grandfather's Super Bowl rings
- Redskins Keenan Robinson not replacing Fletcher (VIDEO)
- Fantasy Football: Rolling out the top 60 running backs
- Redskins LB Everette Brown aims to make most of new opportunity
- OPEN THREAD: Full contact practice good idea for Redskins?
- Redskins Q&A: How will the offensive line sort out?
- Redskins' Gruden praises Moss but says veteran's role is uncertain
- Full contact livens up Monday practice for Redskins (VIDEO)